Friday, February 12, 2010

Would anyone like to do a swap with me?

Since I have joined the "blogger" crowd, I have noticed several of you do swaps. All of the blogs I follow are done by wonderfully creative people! I see beautiful items every day. I am (although very slowly) working on my house. Now that the holidays and some other commitments are over, I should have time to work on it. I want to fill my house with handmade, unique items. So how do I go about it? I would like to swap with , say about 5 people. Are they suposed to be surprise swaps? Or does it get discussed before hand? If you would like to arrange a swap with me,or know the proper etiquette, please contact me.

On another note.......
I have not had good manners in welcoming my followers. I have noticed this is done on other blogs. I can't believe I have 45! I know you all are waiting for me to get busy on the house! I am sure trying! I want to so bad! I work full time and have a 9 year old and a soon to be 2 year old. So, life is busy!

9 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what swap ettiquette is myself. I just did my first one and it was for handmade Valentine's day cards so of course each individual card was a surprise. I'm sure you could tell the swapper what specific kind of house you're building or what time period it is for. I'm still learning myself so I'm not the greatest, but I'm up for a fun swap if you decide to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's Elizabeth of Creative Breathing. What a beautiful blog background you have. I see that you are creating a real dollhouse. The shape is so beautiful! The little Scottie dog pipe cleaner animal was learned on Martha Stewart's web a time back. I do have a tutorial for making the little rabbits. The technique is always the same. Make a pipe shape (head and body) to size you want. Coil another pipe cleaner around a pencil for body. Bend a length of cleaner in "V" shape to slip between coils for legs, clip to size. No glue needed except for eyes (beads) and noses (paper punch) Have fun! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm interesting proposition :) I'll get back to ya next week swamped this weekend. Have a happy Valentine's Day full of LOVE and Laughter!
    luvs and glitter
    ~jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. beyondbaffled....thanks! I will contact you and we can talk it over :-)
    Thanks Elizabeth, I love Sottie dogs. I will have to make one.
    Just let me know Jen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Rudo I am replying to your post at my blog. I would love to come to Florida:) Just get me the airticket and we will do the cleaning;)It is so snowy and boring here right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jonna, let me go through paris in June and we'll swap a gift. I really have mo time now to do something for anything different than the SIMP. The mini brands come from Italy (of course)by Vilia Miniature, you can find the link on Miniaturitalia site. there is a connection on my latest post. Go on with the house, we're waiting for it :o) Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jonna,
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I'm off to explore yours further.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jonna, I passed a Sunshine Award onto you. You can come and pick it up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jonna, there is an award over at my blog for you.

    Hugs
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete