Monday, April 5, 2010

My Easter Swap Gift :-)


Hi all!! Hope everyone had a Happy Easter! My mom, dad and aunt came over for dinner. We even had an Easter egg hunt in the back yard. It was a beautiful day.

Well, here is my gift that I received from participating in the Easter Swap at Le Minis Di Cockerina

My gift is from Kim at Flower and Art

Kim made me a lovely little garden bench, a beautiful pot of daffodil flowers, and 2 cute Easter baskets. Oh, and a watering can and trowel to garden with!

Thank you so much Kim!


8 comments:

  1. It´s wonderful gifts, Rudoo, I especially like the bench.
    Love, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter Swap gifts. Love the little pot of Daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonna- I knew I must follow your blog, but could not find it! I am so glad you liked your items! I cheated with the bench as it was an unfinished wooden bench I purchased and I just painted it and made it shabby (some day I hope to be able to build furniture like this)-but I did make the plant and the baskets and I am so happy you like them! Be-lated Happy Easter to you!! Hope your day was wonderful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucki, the gifts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautifull bench that is! All the gifts are so pretty! Good to hear you had such a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. He estado encantada de participar en este intercambio.
    Los regalos son preciosos
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you, and sounds like you had an enjoyable Easter with family. Swaps are a great idea, I must find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I participated in Caterina's swap too, it was so funny, congratulations for your beautiful gifts and thank you for follow my blog... hugs

    ReplyDelete